Is it just me or have you felt really emotional over the last few days? I have been crying so much especially in the mornings when I have been writing my book.
I found this has opened up a lot of feelings I had suppressed over the years. I thought the pain had been dealt with but it was still just under the surface. Crying is a great way of releasing these pent up emotions and I am starting to feel so much better and back to my normal self.
I’m a great believer in self-compassion. It’s good to let go of your thoughts that no longer serve you, like grief, anger, fear, forgiveness and so many others. They can then be processed and you can let them go. It may hurt at the time but will make you stronger and able to move on with your life.
So many of us are Empaths and feel emotions so strongly!!!
UNDENIABLE SIGNS YOU’RE AN EMPATH
- Since you were little you felt different.
- You want to be in a career of service.
- You crave something bigger. Something more meaningful.
- You sense if people are lying or uncomfortable.
- You need time to recharge. Some of us like to be alone or in the company of like-minded people.
- You are drawn to learn more about self-healing.
- Big crowds overwhelm you.
- You can’t watch violent movies and news. It changes your mood and energy instantly.
Can you relate to any of these signs? I relate to every single one of them.
Even though I try not to watch the news very often at the moment with everything going on. It is still really hard especially when you have other members in the household who listen constantly. I feel that has also added to all the emotions coming up as it is fear based energy.
I have found getting out in nature every day and looking at the trees and cows in the fields really therapeutic. I am also a great cloud watcher and love looking at the different shapes they make.
I would have been lost without my essential oils and made a blend up with grounding oils. This was amazing and really brought me out of my head and brought me back to the present. The other blend I made up was a focus blend which not only smells amazing but does exactly what it says.